Alumine

With Every Purchase of Alumine Product claim a Free Alumine Sachets Box Worth of Rs.1350

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Game of Thrones: The Final Season 8 (HBO)

Game of Thrones: The Final Season 8 (HBO)
Finally, the most awaited moment for the GOT lovers has come. Its final seasons' first episode is released on 14 April 2019.
In last episode of season seven everyone sees the dead (white walkers) with their own eyes, so they meet in the king’s landing to discuss the future of kingdom. 
But the story and end of the final season is kept hidden. I am very much sure the ending will surprise us all.
Truly speaking forget all other things, I’m just curious in Bran’s character, I strongly believe he will perform a pivotal role in this season. 
In previous seasons all the time I was just waiting for his surprising performance, but it didn’t happen, and Arya Stark was the leading character which was so frustrating for me. I wish they would have replaced the both Arya and Bran’s characters. 
I hope this time he could walk again and use his supernatural powers to win the war and become the next king of all seven kingdoms.
I will die of excitement, I just can’t wait more, release the season now. I want to see who will win and rule the King’s landing in the ending?
What do you think! Share your opinions in comment box.

1 comment:

Wayne Ritz said...

The next season of Game of Thrones will send out the series with a bang. Here's how to catch latest episodes of Game of Thrones Final Season with FastestVPN.

Featured Post

The best song I’ve ever heard in my Childhood - FILM MART

It’s been years, I still remember the days of my childhood when we used to sit together with friends and family  and watching this song  ...